Reflexology Massage Foot Alignment Socks
Feet always feel achy or tired? On your feet all day? Suffer from painful bunions? Then these socks are for you!
Walking, running, standing on your feet all day, wearing tight or high heeled shoes - All of these things can cause stress, resulting in uncomfortable aches and pains.
Separating, stretch and aligning your toes. These socks will help to minimize damage caused to your feet by helping you and your feet feel much more comfortable and pain free.
- Relieve the pain and pressure caused by standing, jogging, dancing or wearing high-heeled shoes.
- Relieves foot pain caused by tight shoes, bunions and more.
- Foot Alignment Socks with Flexible Toe Dividers gently separate and stretch your toes helping them to relieve stress and realign them naturally over time.
- Separating your toes in this way helps balance the forces by loosening up the contracted toe joints, allowing them to straighten up and line up correctly
- Relieves foot pain caused by jogging, standing, tight shoes, bunions and more
- Machine washable.
- One size fits all.
Directions for use:
- Wear for 15 minutes per day and work up to overnight wear.
- Day 1 to 3 - Place the dividers at the tip of your toes. Wear for approx 15-20 minutes per day.
- Day 4 to 14 - Slide the dividers so that they sit halfway down your toes. Wear for approx 1-2 hours per day.
- Day 15 onwards - You should now be able to slide the dividers all the way down between your toes. You can sleep in these socks overnight if desired.